Wireform is a tool for motion graphics effects, futuristic UIs, logos, wireframe renders... and whatever else you will come up with.
It's the first of a series of plug-ins designed to make futuristic UIs.
Let's say you want to simulate s a bunch of light tracers, drawing a wireframe of a mesh and wrapping itself up around it. Whoever has done this effect manually before knows that it's a pain in Maya! This plug-in is super-easy to use and to set up. Just a few clicks should be enough!
Select a polygon mesh and type "wireform" in the mel command line. Now advance a few frames in the timeline and you should see the effect in the view. Most of the settings are self-explanatory but there is documentation in the doc section above.
- Works with Maya 2020, 2022 and 2023
- This is a demo that will render 75 frames. You will receive a software key right after purchasing.
- The wireframe can be rendered in Arnold, with native points and curves nodes.
- Uses Arnold for Maya 18.104.22.168. If you're using another version of Arnold, just ask and we will provide the correct Dll.
- Full support and compilation of custom versions (for OSX) is available on request.